We hold to these most basic tenets:
- Advocation of a peaceful transition to anarchism, specifically anarcho-capitalism; not via usurpation, but via wider enlightenment and, consequently, a voluntary abolition of the state.
- Advocation of the non-aggression principle and its application to criminal and civil law, together as common law.
- The belief that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, sent by God, and that He is our one and only King.
- Advocation of freedom of religion; where not all members of the society must necessarily be Christians or be held to the religious tenets of Christianity, but rather a society which we, as Christians, realize adheres to God’s Law as closely as possible.
- That upon hearing, contemplating, and fully understanding the tenets of Christian anarchism, Christians ought to be convicted of its basis in Scripture, morality, and logic and rationality, and therefore conform to its principles in an effort to live more closely to God and His Perfect Law.